Xerox DocuMate 3220 Duplex Color Document Scanner for PC and Mac
Mega Sale! Save 25% on the Xerox DocuMate 3220 Duplex Color Document Scanner for PC and Mac by Xerox at Peer Side. MPN: 97-0041-20U. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Xerox DocuMate 3220: Increase Productivity and Set Your Data Free No longer is information held captive on paper. The Xerox DocuMate 3220 is a next
Xerox DocuMate 3220: Increase Productivity and Set Your Data Free
No longer is information held captive on paper. The Xerox DocuMate 3220 is a next generation duplex scanner that combines an A4/ US Letter sized flatbed and 65-sheet capacity ADF (Automatic Document Feeder) to create an entry level scanner with all the best features of higher-end products. It can easily support the scanning needs of individuals in small and home offices or workgroups in the corporate world. Installation is as simple as inserting one DVD-ROM disc and connecting the scanner to a host PC via a high-speed USB 2.0 cable.
Powerful and Robust
The Xerox DocuMate 3220 includes a powerful and robust productivity software bundle that provides all the tools for a document centric professional who needs to better organize, manipulate and communicate paper in their business. Scan checks, documents, business cards, credit cards, photos or thick card stock with one touch simplicity. The elegant front panel provides simple single button control for at- device scanning to any of 9 preset and up to 99 completely customizable OneTouch scan profiles.
Stay Organized and Productive
The DocuMate 3220 fits vertical and horizontal markets with ease. Any business or individual that needs to get better control of its paper volume will benefit from this scanner. Real estate, insurance, education, financial services, retail, healthcare offices will be impressed with this scanner's ability to capture, share and securely process a variety of documents including plastic cards, photos, receipts, handwritten notes as well as laser-quality business documents. The DocuMate 3220 can be used for personal finances, organization, document archiving, backup, sharing documents by email or network, collaborating with a group, reusing text from a printed document into your own electronic document without retyping, etc. There is almost no limit to the ways you can be more productive and organized.
Software Suite Included
Bundled software includes Nuance PDF Converter, PaperPort, OmniPage Pro, Visioneer OneTouch with Acuity and TWAIN/ WIA drivers that provide compatibility to hundreds of applications. Easy-to-use Visioneer OneTouch makes scanning with one button simple. Press a button on the front panel and your document is scanned, OCR'd and delivered to any of 9 preset destinations or up to 99 customizable profiles (email, folder, printer, or any other application or device). These advanced features and scanning software would cost significantly more money if purchased separately, but are included in this high productivity package, ready to go.
What's in the Box?
DocuMate 3220 Scanner, USB cable and AC power adapter, Quick Install Card, User's Manual on disc, DVD-ROM including PC software, CD-ROM including Mac software.
Xerox DocuMate 3220 Software Solutions
- Visioneer OneTouch is an easy-to-use utility that improves the efficiency of your workflow--so that with one touch the document is scanned automatically to email, Microsoft Word, your printer, a file folder, or to one of many cloud destinations
- Acuity enables your scanner to instantly improve the visual clarity of every document that you scan.
- DriverPLUS provides advanced features and greater reliability for both users and system integrators. DriverPLUS combines the features of advanced 32- and 64-bit native Windows-based TWAIN and WIA drivers PLUS new Acuity optimization software and a sophisticated user interface.
- Nuance PaperPort saves time and money by transforming paper documents into searchable digital documents.
- OmniPage Pro quickly turns scanned documents into editable, formatted text. The text can then be used in virtually any word processing, desktop publishing or web publishing program.
Features & Highlights
- Speed: 15 ppm @ 300dpi, b/w, simplex, Speed: 30 ipm @ 300 dpi, b/w, duplex; Speed: 23 ppm @ 200dpi, b/w, simplex, Speed: 46 ipm @ 200 dpi, b/w, duplex
- Robust full version software bundle, no lite versions here
- Flexible. Flatbed or ADF scanning, no need to pick one or the other
- OneTouch scanning to PDF, just one touch to your destination
- PDF and Searchable PDF file creation
|Item Weight:||8.38 pounds|
|Item Size:||13 x 5.5 x 5.5 inches|
|Package Weight:||14.9 pounds|
|Package Size:||15.71 x 8.5 x 8.5 inches|