zBoost ZB575-A TRIO SOHO Tri Band AT&T 4G Cell Phone Signal Booster, up to 2,500 sq. ft.
Huge Savings Item! Save 14% on the zBoost ZB575-A TRIO SOHO Tri Band AT&T 4G Cell Phone Signal Booster, up to 2,500 sq. ft. by zBoost at Peer Side. MPN: ZB575-A. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. zBoost Trio SOHO Tri-band AT&T 4G Cell Phone Signal Booster Kit includes: Base Unit, Indoor Antenna, power supply, 50 feet of RG-6 cable and
zBoost Trio SOHO Tri-band AT&T 4G Cell Phone Signal Booster
Say goodbye to dropped and missed calls in your home or office!
zBoost offers the zBoost TRIO SOHO as the solution to your missed and dropped calls and slow data inside your home or office space. The zBoost TRIO SOHO ZB575-A boosts AT&T 4G LTE data as well as voice and text for all major carriers. The zBoost TRIO SOHO captures the reliable cellular signal you have outdoors and rebroadcasts it indoors, up to 2,500 square feet. Coverage will vary with outside signal strength, interior walls and distance from the Base Unit.
Enjoy clearer, faster and more reliable service without interruption
If you find that you must be near a window or outside to get adequate cell phone reception, then a zBoost cell phone booster is the solution. There are a number of reasons why you may be experiencing poor reception. The most common reasons are: [ 1 ] Distance from the cell phone tower [ 2 ] Obstructions caused by terrain, trees, buildings [ 3 ] Energy efficient windows and other construction materials
The zBoost TRIO SOHO ZB575-A system includes everything you need
[ 1 ] Step-by-step instructions [ 2 ] External Antenna [ 3 ] 50 feet of coax cable (RG-6) [ 4 ] Base Unit: Amplifies the signal and provides oscillation protection for the carrier network using [ 5 ] Indoor Antenna: connects to the Base Unit and repeats the signal to create an indoor cell zone.
Easy Setup in 4 easy steps!
[ 1 ] Mount the External Antenna where you have the strongest cell phone signal, typically on a roof or in an attic. [ 2 ] Connect the indoor antenna to the zBoost Base Unit and place where you need improved signal. There should be a minimum of 15 vertical feet of separation between the Base Unit and External Antenna. [ 3 ] Run the RG-6 coax cable (50 feet) between the Base Unit and External Antenna. [ 4 ] Connect the power supply to the zBoost Base Unit and plug into a power outlet and you are done!
- Extends cellular signal coverage for multiple users in homes or offices providing up to 2,500 square feet of coverage
- Increases AT&T 4G LTE data speeds as well as voice and data signals (800/1900 MHz) for all major U.S. and Canadian cellular carriers
- Extends battery life and talk time by using less power due to increased signal strength
- Omni-directional external signal antenna receives signals from multiple cell towers
- Intelligent LED indicator on the Base Unit helps confirm proper functioning
- Certified to 2014 FCC specifications for cellular signal boosters
- Frequency: 1850 to 1990 MHz | 824 to 894 MHz | 704 to 746 MHz
- Gain: 64 dB | 62 dB | 61 dB
- Networks: CDMA, GSM, GPRS, EDGE, EVDO, 1xRTT, UMTS, HSPA, 3G, LTE
- Power consumption: 3W standby; 7W Max signal; 2.5A Max
- System Certifications: FCC Parts 15 & 20; Industry Canada
- Wall Supply Input; Voltage: 100 – 240 VAC, 50-60 Hz, 5.0VDC
- One-year manufacturer warranty
Legal Disclaimer: This is a consumer device. Before use, you must register the device with your wireless provider and have your provider’s consent. Most wireless providers consent to the use of signal boosters. AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile, Verizon and 90 additional carriers have already given consent for all consumers to use this device. Some providers may not consent to the use of this device on their network. If you are unsure, contact your provider. You must operate this device with approved antennas and cables as specified by the manufacturer. Antennas must be installed at least 20 cm (8 inches) from any person. You must cease operating this device immediately if requested by the FCC or a licensed wireless service provider. Warning: E911 location information may not be provided or may be inaccurate for calls served by using this device.
zBoost SOHO: coverage up to 2,500 sq. ft.
zBoost SOHO Xtreme: coverage up to 5,500 sq. ft.
zBoost TRIO SOHO for AT&T 4G LTE: coverage up to 2,500 sq. ft.
zBoost TRIO SOHO for Verizon 4G LTE: coverage up to 2,500 sq. ft.
zBoost TRIO SOHO Xtreme for AT&T or Verizon 4G LTE: coverage up to 5,500 sq. ft.
ZB575X-A or ZB575X-V
Supports multiple users
Boosts voice and text signal for all cell phones on all major carrier networks
Boosts 4G LTE (carrier specific)
Outdoor signal: strong (2+ bars)
Outdoor signal: weak (1 bar)
Features & Highlights
- High Performance Tri-band Signal Booster-coverage Up To 2,500 Sq. Ft (up To 70 Db System Gain)
- Ideal For Homes & Buildings That Have Reliable Outside Connection
- Reduces Dropped & Missed Calls & Provides Faster 4g Data Performance For Multiple Simultaneous Users.Boosts performance On IPhone , Samsung , Android & Other Phones & Mobile Devices.
- Compatible With Mobile Phones & Devices Operating On Tat 4g Lte, Cell (800 MHz) & Pcs (1900 MHz)
- TROUBLESHOOTING:Please refer page 10 in the user manual attached below for troubleshooting instructions.
|Item Weight:||2.5 pounds|
|Item Size:||12 x 3.5 x 3.5 inches|
|Package Weight:||4.55 pounds|
|Package Size:||18 x 6 x 6 inches|